Our Mission Is
To be a statewide organization of Christian professionals promoting Biblical standards for Christian counselors and helpers.
GCCA is a Strategically Focused Organization
Equipping: Equipping you to grow your counseling/coaching practice by providing monthly, quarterly and once a year conferences that are focused on helping you grow a Christ-like profitable business.
Opportunities: Providing opportunities for you to increase your expertise and become more effective at transforming lives for the kingdom of God.
Growth: We believe in the power of teaming and unity, and that as GCCA grows, our counselors grow as well. We encourage each member to take ownership in the success and growth of GCCA.
Reinvesting: We desire to increase the profile of Christian counseling and coaching through serving our local community through not for profit speaking and volunteer work.
GCCA is a body of believing counselors promoting
- A code of ethics for Christian counselors
- Encouragement in the discipline of Christian counseling
- Unity and accountability through membership
- Ongoing educational opportunities for Christian counselors
GCCA Membership is open to all Christians
- Counselors and Ministers
- Lay Counselors
- Pastoral Counselors
- Student/Intern Counselors
- Christian Coaches
- Those employed in: Professional, Psychological, Psychiatric or Clinical Fields, Social Workers, Mediators, First Responders, all Medical Professionals and Others in Related Fields.