Welcome To Georgia Christian Counselors Association,
Our mission is to be a statewide organization of Christian professionals promoting biblical standards for Christian counselors and helpers.
Our four strategic focuses are:
To equip you to grow your counseling/coaching practice through providing monthly, quarterly and once a year conferences that are focused on one thing. Helping you grow a Christ-like profitable business.
Provide opportunities for you to increase your expertise and become more effective at transforming lives for the kingdom of God.
Membership Growth: We believe in the power of teaming and unity. We encourage each ministry leader and entrepreneur to take ownership in the success and growth of GCCA.
Investing Back: We desire to increase the profile of Christian counseling and coaching through serving our local community through not for profit speaking and volunteer work.
We are a body of believing counselors and coaches who promote:
• A code of ethics for Christian counselors
• Encouragement in the discipline of Christian counseling
• Unity and accountability through membership
• Ongoing educational opportunities for Christian counselors
Membership is open to all Christians:
• Counselors and Ministers
• Lay Counselors
• Pastoral Counselors
• Student/Intern Counselors
• Those employed in: Professional, Psychological, Psychiatric or Clinical Fields, Social Workers, Mediators, First Responders, all Medical Professionals and Others in Related Fields.
I am looking forward at meeting you personally at our monthly meeting in Marietta and introducing you to our members!